PalmairTM Louvres Indonesia
Welcome to our louvre window and window replacement site, featuring the PalmairTM Louvre.
The Palmair Louvre is ideal for people that want a simple and economical Do It Yourself or DIY window replacement solution.The Palmair Louvre is available from hardware or building supplies stores.
If you would prefer a wider range, greater flexibility or a higher performing louvre window, please visit the full Breezway website.
Replace your naco louvre windows
The chances are that you have been putting up with tired, stiff, rusty, leaky naco louvre windows for way too long. You could go back and buy the same old thing and make do for a couple more years, however the Palmair Louvre is a much better alternative.
Before you buy please consider the following:
- Palmair Louvres will not rust and seize up as the parts are made of aluminium, industrial grade UV stabilised plastic and stainless steel.
- Three choices of aluminium surface finish are available, either white powdercoat, black powdercoat or clear anodising to 15µm micron. The anodised finishes are ideal for coastal environments.
- The patented Palmair Louvre was originally designed in New Zealand, so it is designed for harsh wet climates. Palmair Louvres will seal much better than your old metal louvre window.
- Palmair Weatherstrip accessory should be used to maximise sealing. The Weatherstrip provides an essential seal to the glass blades in the head and sill of your window.
Palmair Louvre Windows are available in 102mm or 152mm blade heights.
The length of the louvre blade is typically based on the bay width required for the window application and any length restrictions to comply with Building Codes.
The Palmair Louvre design has been optimised for 6mm thick glass or aluminium. The use of other thicknesses will compromise the performance of the product and are not warranted by Breezway.
White Powder Coat
Black Powder Coat
Some colour variation between aluminium and plastic can occur.
- Natural Anodised, White, Black (Channel & Frames)
- Misty Grey, White, Black (Clips & Handles)
Off Standard Colours:
- Mixing of colours for channels and clips/handles for special orders.
Please Note: Powdercoated and plastic finishes may vary. The white and black powder coat colour used in the Palmair product images has been slightly darkened for illustration purposes only.
|Palmair Louvres with W'strip (Standard Heights)*|
|No. of Blades||102mm||152mm|
*For Palmair Louvres without weatherstrip, please deduct 5mm from these standard heights.
Preparing for PalmairTM Louvre Installation
Four steps on how to prepare for the installation of your new window.
Check your existing window frame is suitable
The Palmair Louvre System requires a minimum flat frame depth of 48mm.
Please check the condition of your window frame prior to installation to determine whether the frame needs replacing or repair.
Ensure frame is in good condition and finished with an appropriate paint or sealant.
Source your Palmair Louvre System Components
You will need to purchase the following:
- Palmair Louvre Gallery (see details below)
- Top/Bottom Weatherstrip and Weatherstrip Insert
- Glass blades
- Fixing screws
A Top/Bottom Weatherstrip
B Weatherstrip Insert
C Louvre Gallery
D Stainless Steel Phillips Pan Head Screws 8 Gauge x 12mm for Weatherstrip
E Supplied Stainless Steel Phillips Countersunk Screws 8 Gauge x 30mm for Palmair Louvre Gallery
Palmair Louvre Gallery
Measure the height of the inside of your frame to determine the size needed for your Palmair Louvre Gallery.
Palmair Louvres are available in standard size heights only. See size height chart in section above for more information. Choose the standard height that best suits your opening, remembering that these heights already allow 5mm for the Weatherstrip. Some adjustment to the opening height may be required to achieve the required height.
The Palmair Louvre System has a Weatherstrip at the top and bottom to ensure good sealing of the glass blades.
Measure the inside width of your frame to determine the size needed for your Palmair Weatherstrip. The aluminium Weatherstrip is the same length as your window opening width. You can allow the same length for the plastic insert, it will be trimmed down later.
Glass blades must be 6mm thick and are available in either clear, tinted or obscure.
Tempered glass is also available and is an important consideration in wet areas, near doorways, in high traffic areas or where the risk of a breakage is higher. Tempered glass is considerably stronger than normal annealed glass and if broken will shatter into smaller, safer pieces.
Louvre window blade lengths are limited to 900mm by local building code regulations. For superior performance, we recommend a maximum blade length of 750mm. If your opening is too wide you will need to add a mullion using good industry practice or consult a Breezway Window Dealer or building contractor.
Glass blade length = Inside opening width – 48mm.
When installed, blades should have horizontally movement within the louvre clip of up to 6mm.
Palmair Louvre Galleries include fixing screws.
Weatherstrip requires the purchase of Stainless Steel Phillips Pan Head Screws #8 Gauge x 12mm. The quantity required will vary depending on the width of your window opening. Weatherstrip is to have one fixing with 40mm from each end and additional fixings at least every 200mm. Please discuss the correct screw type for your application with the hardware store.
Remove old windows
Always wear appropriate protective equipment and take actions to protect the safety of others.
Remove the old naco glass blades, naco hardware and original framing system (if required) from your window area and prepare the opening for your new Palmair Louvre Set to be installed.
Make sure the new or existing frame installed into the window area sits plumb and square in the area and has been pre-finished before installation of the Palmair Louvre Set.
Installing the Palmair Louvre System into your opening
Follow the step-by-step installation instruction video below or read the Palmair Louvre Installations that come included in your Palmair Louvre Set.
Your Palmair Louvre Windows by Breezway are warranted against defects arising from faulty workmanship or materials for seven years from the date of receipt of goods, provided the following conditions are met.
- a) The product is installed in accordance with the manufacturers product performance warranty, written installation specification and with all relevant Local Standards.
- b) The product has been material according to industry recommendations.
- c) The product has been subject to misuse, physical abuse or neglect.
- d) Manufacturing standard and tolerance are not deemed defects, nor are industry variations in colour of aluminium, plastic and timber componentry.
- e) Breezway accepts no responsibility for glass breakage (except for faulty workmanship or materials). Toughened and float glass is guaranteed against defects and degradation for three (3) years (only when Breezway supplies glass).
- f) Moving parts, which wear out as part of normal use, are guaranteed for three (3) years.
- g) This Guarantee is limited to the repair or replacement of the faulty product at the company’s discretion, but does not extend to the installation or refinishing of a replacement product.
- h) Only repairs carried out by Breezway personnel or authorised agents are covered by this Guarantee.
- i) Claims under the Guarantee should be made within one month of the defect arising in the product. Copies of documentation showing the purchase date of the product should be included with your written claim and forwarded to the nearest Breezway office.
Please download a copy of the Palmair Warranty here.
Care & Maintenance
Maintaining Aluminium Finishes
Regular maintenance of the surface finish will be necessary to reduce the rate of weathering. The frequency of cleaning will depend on the environmental conditions, but as a guide should be done at 3 monthly intervals, or more frequently in aggressive coastal or industrial environments.
- Remove loose deposits by gently brushing or hosing.
- Clean using a sponge or soft brush and warm water with a mild detergent. Avoid cleaning agents with a caustic base, abrasive materials or harsh chemicals.
- Rinse with clean water.
- Dry with a chamois (optional).
- Apply a ‘non-abrasive’ car polish to maintain the lustre of the finish (optional).
For best results glass blades should be regularly cleaned with mild, non-abrasive detergents.
It is recommended that inspection be carried out at the time of installation and then at yearly intervals. This may be required more frequently depending upon the variation of location, and environmental conditions.
Inspection and checks
- Inspect all fittings and screw fixings for firmness.
- Check the louvre clips for any degradation over time.
- Check that the blade is firmly and safely positioned in the clips.
- Ensure all louvre blades operate freely.
- Ensure that seals are in place and clean.
All internal louvre operating mechanisms are pre-lubricated, prior to assembly, with a clear lubricant where required. Under normal conditions this will be satisfactory for the life of the window.
Please download a copy of the Palmair Care & Maintenance here.
Indonesia Where to Buy
Depo Bangunan III – Gedangan
Jl. Raya Ahmad Yani No.41-43 Rt 002 Rw 002
Komplek Central Square
Gedangan, Sidoarjo 61254
Tel: 031 – 855 7080
Depo Bangunan IV – Malang
Jl. Raya Karanglo No.69 Rt 03 Rw 04
Tel: 0341 – 482 8888
Depo Bangunan VI – Denpasar
Jl. Teuku Umar Barat (Malboro) No.388
Tel: 0361 – 847 5888
Jl.Boulevard Gading Serpong
Blok Mitra 10,Summarecon
Tel Kantor: 021 – 5420 4999, 5421 7372
Tel Toko: 021 – 5421 7373, 5421 7382
Pasar Baru – Tangerang
Jl.Raya Moh.Toha No.72
Tel: 021 – 5577 6010
DC Kosambi 2
Komp.Gudang Sentra Kosambi
H2 No.F & G, Dadap, Tangerang
Tel: 021 – 5596 2122, 5596 2120
Jl.Kalimalang Raya No.7
Kel.Jaka Sampurna Bekasi
Tel: 021 – 88966250
Jl.RS Fatmawati No.21
Tel: 021 – 7510 494
Jl.Pondok Betung Raya
Pondok Aren – Bintaro
Tel: 021 -7378283
Jl.Percetakan Negara Raya
No.36 C, Komplek Rawasari
Mas, Jakarta Pusat
Tel: 021 – 4205503
Jl.Raya Alternatif Cibubur
Cileungsi KM 4, Kav.88
Tel: 021-84599747 /48 /49
Jl.Cinere Raya Rt 01 Rw 08
Tel: 021 – 753 4830 /35
Jl.Daan Mogot Raya KM 16
Tampak Siring Raya Blok KK/1
Kalideres, Jakarta Barat
Tel: 021 – 544 5362, 544 3791, 544 5080
Mitra 10 Continued..
Jl.Siliwangi Raya Blok SH 21
Tel: 021 – 743 2432
Tel: 021 – 772 00960
Jl.Raya Cibarusa No.18 D-E
Tel: 021 – 8990 6634
Jl.K.H.Saleh Iskandar Rt 08
Rw 09, Kel.Kedung Badak,
Kec.Tanah Sereal, Bogor
Depan Univ.Ibnu Khaldun
Tel: 0251 – 755 6818
Jl.Sultan Hamengkubuwono IX
KM 25 (d/h Jl.Raya Bekasi)
Tel: 021 – 4680 2332
By Pass Bali
Jl.By Pas Ngurah Rai No.840-
842, Denpasar Selatan – Bali
Tel: 0361 – 724 888
Jl.Gatot Subroto Barat No.405
Denpasar – Bali
Tel: 0361 – 418 148
Denpasar – Bali
Tel: 0361 – 438 516
Tel: 031 – 547 0080
Surabaya – Wiyung
Perumahan Royal Residence
Tel: 031 – 751 0378
Jl.Gatot Subroto No.124-125 A
Sei Sie Kambing, Medan
Tel: 061 – 844 0110
Batam Center (Ex.Ged.Batam Expo)
Tel: 0778 – 470 303
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions relating to our Palmair Louvre products. Simply fill in the form and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours (work days).
To subscribe to our other products and receive notifications about updates and news, then please visit our main site, www.breezway.co.id/contact