Breezway Australia Pty Ltd is a privately owned Australian company, with head office based in Brisbane Australia. We can trace our louvre design and manufacturing heritage back to the 1940’s when louvres were made by Chris Turner & Scott Pty Ltd on our current head office site.
Breezway manufactures two high quality louvre windows. Palmair Louvres are a high quality economical louvre kit that is designed for DIY applications and sold through hardware and building supply stores. Altair Louvres are our high performance louvre window system that can be custom built to your needs. Altair Louvres are sold as a full window system that is tested to local codes and sold through window manufacturers and window dealers.
To learn more about our business and all we have to offer please visit Breezway.
Breezway is a member of the following professional bodies:
- The American Architectural Manufacturer’s Association.
- The American Society for Testing and Materials.
- The American Institute of Architects – Honolulu and Maui branches.
- The Australian Window Association.
- The US Green Council.
- The National Association of Testing Authorities.
- The Building Designers Association of Australia.
- The Australian Institute of Architects.
- The Australian Industry Group.
- The Window Association of New Zealand.
- The Window Energy Rating Scheme.
- The Window And Door Industry Council.